homeproductsservicesforumcontactuses
Specialized Balsa Wood -- Balsa wood discussion site / fourm for towers, bridges, structures, rc airplanes, carving surf boards, and balsa models.

Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found Some More Old Posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Specialized Balsa Wood Discussion Site Forum Index -> 2004 - 2005 Really Old Postings from Old Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Found Some More Old Posts Reply with quote

I found more old posts apparently there are about 2700 that were deleted permanently dating back to 2000. 2000 posts still exist on that site still. The only problem is that they are hosted on an obsolete site that is owned by some people that immaturely planted spywear on my computer as well as others who viewed the site. I am afraid that I don't want to retrieve them and risk spywear again. Does anyone know how to prevent the spywear so I could retrieve the files? Let me know.
405 8th Street SE Unit #2
Loveland, CO 80537-6491
(970) 461-WOOD (9663) Phone
(970) 461-9662 Fax
http://www.specializedbalsa.com
Garrett

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could visit the site running Linux Wink.

I don't know how this particular spyware works, but if you are using Internet Explorer, you could adjust the security settings to block most everything.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: More Work to Do Reply with quote

I found a way around the site itself to see the posts. I'll work on it 5 min a day for the next year and publish the results.
405 8th Street SE Unit #2
Loveland, CO 80537-6491
(970) 461-WOOD (9663) Phone
(970) 461-9662 Fax
http://www.specializedbalsa.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Specialized Balsa Wood Discussion Site Forum Index -> 2004 - 2005 Really Old Postings from Old Site All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: